Hinged Stabilizing Knee Brace (Height Adjustable)
REF 858 Indications Provides flexion and extension at the desired angle. It has aluminium bars at side parts and also lateral anatomical knee joint at the bars. Used for internal and...
- Provides flexion and extension at the desired angle.
- It has aluminium bars at side parts and also lateral anatomical knee joint at the bars. Used for internal and external ligament lesions, patella and femoral trauma and in order to reduce load to the knee and to support the knee joint mobility.
- How to use;
- The bars, whose angle adjustment mechanism must come at both side of the knee, is put on the leg and it is applied with velcro as shown on the picture without tightening but safely.
- If necessary, height of the brace may be adjusted by the practical red buttons which is at the top and bottom of the bar.
- The angle (flexion / extension) which the doctor advised, can be adjusted by the small red buttons at the angle adjustment mechanism
- The knee brace is stabilized on the knee comfortably and strongly by the velcro tapes