All Purpose Boot
The DARCO All Purpose Boot embodies nearly perfect four-season postoperative protection with a closed-toe design that keeps dressings and toes warm and dry. Our boot is designed to provide unparalleled versatility...
The DARCO All Purpose Boot embodies nearly perfect four-season postoperative protection with a closed-toe design that keeps dressings and toes warm and dry. Our boot is designed to provide unparalleled versatility by accommodating both bulky dressings and most fiberglass casts.
- Relaxed rocker sole reduces plantar pressure under forefoot and heel by over 25%.
- Square-toe design acts as a bumper to protect the toes when k-wires are present and provides better Left/Right fit.
- Ankle strap seats foot firmly in shoe to reduce heel slippage and eliminate friction.
- Removable Forefoot Closure provides security while eliminating buckle pressure.
- Zoned Outsole has an aggressive tread under the mid-foot where traction is needed most.
- Removable Insole features twice the padding of standard insoles and can be modified as needed. Insole can be totally removed to accommodate DARCO’s innovative Peg Assist™ (PQ Series) customizable off-loading insole.
- Unique Metatarsal Shank under the MP joints increases support and rigidity under the fore
- Post Surgical healing
- Unna Boots, casts and other bulky dressings
- Foot/Ankle trauma
- Wounds or ulcerations present under metatarsal heads and toes
Shoe Size Reference Table:
Use the following sizing table as a reference only.
|Size||Women’s Shoe Size||Men’s Shoe Size|
|X-Small||3 – 5.5||–|
|Small||6 – 7.5||5 – 6.5|
|Medium||8 – 9||7 – 8|
|Large||9.5 – 11||8.5 – 10|
|X-Large||11.5 – 13||10.5 – 12.5|