What is the Walker Boot?
The Aircast walker boot is a hygienic alternative to the traditional fixed plaster-cast. The Aircast walker can be removed for washing and improved rehabilitation with reduced injury healing time by helping to prevent muscle wastage and ankle stiffness. It provides the ultimate in protection, comfort and treatment for a variety lower-leg conditions making this the product of choice for leading therapists and practitioners.
- Stable fractures of the lower leg, foot, and ankle
- Severe ankle sprains and post-operative use
- Clinically proven to effectively heal fractures and manage swelling
- Pre-inflated front panel aircell with custom inflation system providing a full-contact fit
- Self-enclosed toe cover provides protection from the elements and potential hazards
The Aircast walker boot range represents a new generation of pneumatic walking boots, the most technologically advanced brace of its time. Customizable, independent aircells (NO separate hand bulb). Integrated inflation system puts the user in control for an individualized fit. It comes in Small, Large and Extra large sizes.